Monday, October 24, 2011

canadian bacon.

I know, I know, I've had this as a topic before, but just hear me out.I have been having this argument for a long time and everyone I ask says that ham is Canadian bacon. When really Canadian bacon is just ham. The Canadians have been ripping people off ever since we let them become a country. No offence Canada but c'mon, your gonna have to work allot harder to pull the wool over my eyes.But seriously, who thinks that Canadian bacon is ham? Give me a comment if you think the Canadians are right. But if you think I'm right then, well still comment me and together we will give ham the recognition it deserves. Followed by the deliciousness we deserve.and if you are Canadian, get new meats! and again, no offence.
                                                                                                          Zach_S

No comments:

Post a Comment