Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This Awful Thing Happened Today...

today someone stepped on my brand new NIKE Air Max shoes.it was awful.but my freinds i realised something,there just shoes.beautiful NIKE shoes .my point my freinds is that you can't let awesome ,beautiful NIKE shoes get in the way of things.when you add things up, their just shoe ,their just supposed to keep your feet warm and safe and you can't wear beautiful shoes in this dangerous world,what i mean is that you can'tkeep shiney white NIKE shoes shiney and white forever and it is just stupid to fus over somthing as stupid as shoes.but my shoe has already been stepped upon, the milk has been spilled and i'm not going to cry about it. no use crying over spilled milk, no use bloging about stepped on shoes so by

                                                                                                                             Zach_S

No comments:

Post a Comment